First Alert Slim Design Battery-Operated Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm - PRC700 (1039783)
Low Profile Combo Photoelectric Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm
The First Alert PRC700 Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm has a slim profile, designed to blend more fully into the wall and out of sight. It offers the same functionality you expect from First Alert with a new design that takes up less space. The battery-operated smoke and carbon monoxide detector alerts you to possible smoke or carbon monoxide and can be installed anywhere, no wires required.
Slim Profile Is Ideal for Modern Decor
The First Alert Combination Carbon Monoxide and Photoelectric Smoke Alarm is half the thickness of traditional detection devices, while still offering trusted detection of smoke and carbon monoxide. The thin design blends more easily into walls and ceilings, ensuring safety does not interfere with style. The sleek, white disk minimizes the usual lights and buttons of regular detectors for a cleaner look.
Comprehensive Detection for Your Home or Office
A photoelectric sensor detects smoke from slow smoldering fires, while reducing the number of false of alarms due to cooking smoke or steam from a shower. The advanced electrochemical sensor detects carbon monoxide leaks from multiple sources, including faulty fuel-burning appliances. The combination smoke and CO detector provides monitoring for both conditions in one streamlined device.
Battery Operation Eliminates Wires
The Combination Carbon Monoxide and Photoelectric Smoke Alarm operates on two AA batteries, eliminating the need for wires or installation by an electrician. It can be mounted anywhere, on ceilings and walls. Battery operation means that even in the event of a power outage, the alarm can still function.
First Alert Low Profile Battery Operated Photoelectric Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm PRC700
* Recommended replacement for the following obsolete models: SCO5CN.
** California and New York Residents - Please note this alarm is not compliant with your State's 10 Year Sealed Battery Alarm Legislation Requirements.
- Power Source: Battery Operated
- Battery Type: Two AA
- Sensor: Photoelectric and Electrochemical
- Optipath 360° Technology: Patented technology provides 360° of direct access to the smoke sensor
- Intelligent Sensing Technology: Helps reduce nuisance alarms
- Noise Output: 85 dB in a T3 Pattern
- Single Button: One press to silence and test alarm
- Low Profile Design: Half as thick as a standard alarm
- Perfect Mount: Mounting bracket keeps alarm secure over a wide rotation range to allow for perfect alignment.
- Tamper Resistant: Includes Locking Pins
- Optional Locking Feature: Secures alarm to mounting bracket
- Standards: UL 217 and UL 2034
- Warranty: 7 Year Limited
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.67 x 1 x 5.67 in.
- Product Weight: .55 lbs.
- Smoke particles of varying number and size are produced in all fires. For maximum protection, use both ionization and photoelectric sensing technologies. Ionization alarms are generally more sensitive to fast flaming fires and photoelectric alarms are generally more sensitive to smoldering fires.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.