Honeywell Home CT410B1017 Manual 4 Wire Premium Baseboard/Line Volt Thermostat
- Easy to install and use.
- Bimetal temperature sensor.
- Can control up to 5,280 W.
- 2 or 4 wire non-polarized connection.
- Compatible with electric baseboards and convectors 120 to 240 volts.
Non-Programmable Electric Thermostat
The Honeywell CT410B1017 Manual 4 Wire Thermostat is a simple to install unit that's compatible with 120, 240 and 227 vac baseboard systems. This non-programmable thermostat's versatility is increased substantially with its implementation of a 2 or 4 wire non polarized connection. Temperature control is further boosted with a dual diaphragm that actively senses. The Honeywell CT410B1017 Manual 4 Wire Thermostat's versatility is only matched by its strength to hold up to an impressive 5,280 W. All of these additions and the thermostat's particularly easy on the eyes design make this the ideal thermostat to utilize in a host of applicable settings.
For use with electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters, this thermostat is a practical option. The design is economical, yet rugged. Use this manual thermostat to replace virtually any two-wire or four-wire line voltage wall-mounted electric heating thermostat.
- Single-Stage Heating and Cooling: No
- Multi-Stage Heating and Cooling: No
- Heating Only: Yes
- Cooling Only: No
- Compatible with Warm Air Furnace: No
- Compatible with Central Air Conditioning: No
- Compatible with Heat Pump (No Aux./EM): No
- Compatible with Heat Pump (With Aux./EM): No
- Compatible with Hot Water: No
- Compatible with Steam or Gravity: No
- Use with Floor/Wall Furnace 24V or 750mV: No
- Use with Volt Gas Fireplace 24V or 750mV: No
- Use with Pellet Stove for mV Thermostats: No
- Use with Electric Baseboard 120V-240V: Yes
- Product Dimensions (WxDxH): 2.75 x 1.5 x 4.5 in.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.