Honeywell RLV3120A for Electric Baseboard Heating Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat
- Easy to use and install 2 wire thermostat
- TRIAC switching for accurate temperature control of +/-0.5 degrees Fahrenheit
- Silent operation - no clicking noise
- Compatible with electric baseboards (120-240V), convectors and radiant ceilings
- This thermostat is a line voltage control (120-240 Volts). Do not install it if you are not completely familiar with house wiring.
- The RLV3120 thermostat CANNOT be used with a resistive load under 0.83, a resistive load over 8.3 a system driven by a contactor or a relay (inductive load), a fan-forced heating system (e.g. : fan-forced convector) or a central heating system.
- Product Dimensions (WxDxH): 3.25 x .88 x 4.8 in.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.