Honeywell Home CW200A1032 Winter Watchman Non-Programmable Thermostat
- Honeywell temperature notifier easily plugs into standard lamp
- Alerts you about low temperature to monitor pipes and more
- Turns light on when temperature inside home falls below desired level
- Temperature range of 30° F to 60° F
- Maximum plug-in wattage is 120 watts
Winter Watchman Temperature Drop Notifier
The Honeywell CW200A1032 Winter Watchman is the perfect remedy for those concerned with the very real and potentially dangerous consequences of frozen and bursting pipes. The popularity surrounding the Winter Watchman is not without its due. The Honeywell Winter Watchman is incredibly easy to install and requires an outlet into a lamp near the front of your home. Should the temperature ever dip and plunge below a preset level that you've selected, the watchman will respond by flashing the lamp's lights to alert everyone within the area that there is a problem. Featuring a robust range of options to explore when assigning your specified warning temperature, the Winter Watchman is a must own product for the vigilant homeowner.
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty.
- Product Size (LxWxH): 2.8 x 6.2 x 9 in.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.