Honeywell Whole House Flow-Through Bypass Humidifier, HE240A2001/U
- PerfectFLO system optimizes water usage and efficiency for low-cost humidifying.
- Installation kit is included with easy step-by-step installation instructions.
- Easy mounting on either warm air supply or return air duct of forced-air furnaces.
- Properly humidified air helps protect your wood floors and furnishings from damage.
- Less maintenance and cleaning than portable units.
- Improved humidity can actually make it feel warmer indoors.
- Recommended for homes from 1,500 to 3,000 sq. ft.
The Honeywell HE240 Whole House Bypass Humidifier is designed to humidify homes as large as 3,000 square feet, putting out roughly 16 gallons of moisture per day. Its flow-through design helps keep the unit clean of microorganisms by routinely rinsing and draining itself instead of drawing stagnant water from a reservoir. Plus, the evaporator pad helps filter out minerals from hard water and other impurities for cleaner moisture. These features contribute to less maintenance and less of a headache throughout the humidifying season.
*Please be certain to check for available space prior to installation. The HE240A2001/U's dimensions are as follows: HxWxD (in.) 15.75 x 15.75 x 9.47.
Helps Temporarily Relieve Dry Air Discomforts
- Provides an efficient solution for counteracting the effects of dry harsh winter air by adding essential moisture to any room. Soothe dry skin with added moisture so hands and lips are no longer dry.
Helps temporarily Relieve Congestion and Cough
- Maintaining an indoor humidity level between 40-60% can reduce the survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air.*
- *Studies have shown that keeping indoor air at an RH level of 40-60% reduces survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air compared to lower RH levels.
Helps You Breathe Better and Sleep More Comfortably
- Comfortable humidity helps purify the air and keep throat and nasal passages hydrated. This can help you breathe better and sleep more comfortably.
Helps Protect Wooden Furniture, Floors and Musical Instruments
- Low humidity causes wood to lose moisture and shrink. Extreme changes can causes warping and cracking.
Helps Keep Indoor Plants Healthy
Symptoms of dry air include curled leaves and dry leaf tips. Flower buds may even turn brown and fall off. Using a humidifier can help return moisture to the air promoting improved plant growth.
Helps Reduce Static Electricity
- Static electricity is even more active when the air is dry, especially in the cold months when people turn on their heat. Returning moisture to dry air assists in reducing static shocks and static cling.
- Model: HE240A
- Product Dimensions: HxWxD (in.) 15.75 x 15.75 x 9.47
- Product Weight: 9 lbs.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.