Honeywell Home Whole House Fan-Powered Humidifier w/ Installation Kit - HE360A1075
- Powered flow-through humidifier
- Easy installation and best choice for variable speed and multi-stage systems in homes up to 4,500 square feet.
- Easy mounting on the warm air supply duct of any forced-air furnace
- Flow-through design helps keep unit clean and decreases the frequency of maintenance
- Adjustable humidistat automatically turns unit on and off to maintain a preset humidity level
- Includes relative humidity (RH) convertible humidity control, drain connection, saddle valve, water supply, tubing, pad 24V transformer, wiring & installation kit
The Honeywell Whole House Fan-Powered Humidifier is the perfect remedy for eliminating the desert-like air in your home that often leads to dry skin, carpet shock, cracking woodwork and various other burdens and ailments. Incredibly reliable, Honeywell Whole House Humidifiers work exceptionally well with your home's furnace to maintain a proper and comfortable level of humidity throughout your home. This filter free humidifier provides fan-powered flow-thru and whole house humidification with minimal maintenance. Installation is an absolute breeze as this whole house humidifier can be mounted right to your furnace without the requirement of bypass ductwork. Capable of reaching up to 4,500 square feet, this unit is an excellent addition to any home. Take control of your home’s humidity and comfort with the Bypass Flow Through Humidifier. It’s designed for easy installation and maintenance, offering optimized efficiency and water usage. Plus, the design flow helps reduce unwanted microorganisms in the unit.
What's in the Box:
- Honeywell Humidifier
- 18 gauge, two-strand thermostat wire
- 1/4 in. (6.35 mm) OD feed water tubing
- 1/2 in (12.7 mm) ID drain tubing
- Connecting and mounting hardware: Wire nuts (4), No. 8 sheet metal screws (18), Drain tube clamp Feed tube mounting clamps (6), Brass inserts (2), Plastic compression rings (2)
- Sail switch
- H8908 Humidistat
- Saddle Valve Assembly: Saddle valve and top clamp (1), Threaded bottom clamp (1), Bolts (2), Rubber gasket (1) Eyelet (1), Plastic bushing (1)
*Please be certain to check for available space prior to installation. The HE360A1075's dimensions are as follows: DxWxH (in.) 10.25 x 14 x 15.25 in.
Helps Temporarily Relieve Dry Air Discomforts
- Provides an efficient solution for counteracting the effects of dry harsh winter air by adding essential moisture to any room. Soothe dry skin with added moisture so hands and lips are no longer dry.
Helps temporarily Relieve Congestion and Cough
- Maintaining an indoor humidity level between 40-60% can reduce the survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air.*
- *Studies have shown that keeping indoor air at an RH level of 40-60% reduces survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air compared to lower RH levels.
Helps You Breathe Better and Sleep More Comfortably
- Comfortable humidity helps purify the air and keep throat and nasal passages hydrated. This can help you breathe better and sleep more comfortably.
Helps Protect Wooden Furniture, Floors and Musical Instruments
- Low humidity causes wood to lose moisture and shrink. Extreme changes can causes warping and cracking.
Helps Keep Indoor Plants Healthy
Symptoms of dry air include curled leaves and dry leaf tips. Flower buds may even turn brown and fall off. Using a humidifier can help return moisture to the air promoting improved plant growth.
Helps Reduce Static Electricity
- Static electricity is even more active when the air is dry, especially in the cold months when people turn on their heat. Returning moisture to dry air assists in reducing static shocks and static cling.
- Replacement Pad (US): HC26P1002
- Replace 2 x a year
- Humidifying Range:
- For Homes More Than 20 Years Old: up to 2,700 sq. ft.
- For Homes Less Than 20 Years Old: up to 4,500 sq. ft.
- Electrical Rating: 120 V, 0.7 Amps
- PerfectFLO Water Distribution: Yes
- Drain Required: Yes
- Humidity Control Included: Yes
- Product Dimensions (DxWxH): 10.25 x 14 x 15.25 in.
- Plenum Duct Opening (WxH): 13.5 x 14.062 in.
- Product Weight: 18.5 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Years
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.