First Alert 1.3 Cu. Ft. Combination Waterproof and Fire Resistant Bolt-Down Safe with Ready-Seal Technology - 2092F-BD
First Alert 1.3 Cu. Ft. Combination Waterproof and Fire Resistant Bolt-Down Safe
The First Alert 2092F-BD Combination Safe features 1.3 cubic feet of space. The Ready-Seal safe is the only safe in the industry that can be bolted to the floor and remain waterproof and fire resistant with the warranty completely intact. The 2092F-BD is fire resistant and is UL classified for one hour to withstand an external temperature of 1700° Fahrenheit while maintaining an internal temperature of less than 350° Fahrenheit. The safe has been tested by an independent testing lab and verified to protect electronic media including memory sticks, CD's, DVD's and external hard drives. In addition, the safe will protect documents, electronics, and other valuables from theft, fire and water damage. The safe's concealed hinges are designed to resist prying and is waterproof even when fully submerged.
Bolts Down Securely with Ready-Seal Technology
The 2092F-BD Combination Safe features Ready-Seal Technology, a patented lockdown mechanism that takes the hassle out of bolting down the safe. Unlike other safes that become vulnerable to fire and water when bolted down, this Ready-Seal safe remains fire resistant and waterproof even when fastened to the floor.
Spacious Safe Ideal for Storing Valuables
With a capacity of 1.3 cubic feet, the 2092F-BD Combination Safe offers ample space for your jewelry, money, documents, and other valuables. The safe is also verified by an independent testing lab to protect CDs, DVDs, external hard drives, and other electronic media from fire damage. An adjustable storage shelf and a key rack ensure quick-and-easy access to stored items.
Durable Pry-Resistant Construction
Crafted from durable composite, the 2092F-BD Combination Safe features pry-proof concealed hinges that make entry by crowbar difficult. Four live-locking door bolts provide additional security by firmly locking the door in place.
Fire Resistant for up to One Hour
This fire-resistant safe has been independently verified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to withstand external temperatures of up to 1700° Fahrenheit for up to one hour while maintaining an internal temperature of 350° Fahrenheit.
Waterproof Seal Keeps Contents Dry
Featuring a waterproof seal, the 2092F-BD Combination Safe is designed to protect important documents, electronics, and other stored items during a flood. The safe remains waterproof even when bolted down or fully submerged. It is also designed to float, so it is easy to locate during a flood.
* The First Alert 2092F-BD Safe's combination can be found on the front door. It is a pre-set four (4) number sequence that is unique to the safe and cannot be changed. It is recommended that you keep the combination in a secure place. AVOID storing it inside the actual safe.
- Ready-Seal Technology - Exclusive Bolt Down Technology Keeps Safe Secure and Disaster Resistant.
- Pry-resistant concealed hinges.
- 4 live locking door bolts.
- Adjustable storage shelf, key rack, and door pocket.
- Waterproof even when fully submerged.
- Fire Resistant.
- Interior Dimensions(HxWxD): 13.63 in. x 13.25 in. x 12.50 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (HxWxD): 18 in. x 17.50 in x 19.63 in.
- Weight: 94 lbs.
- 5 year limited warranty.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.