USI Hardwired 10 Year Tamper Proof Permanent Power Sealed Battery Photoelectric Smoke & Fire Smart Alarm (MP116S)
- 10 year sealed batteries provide continuous protection-even in the event of a power outage
- Lithium-Free Permanent Power from Duracell Duralock Power Preserve Technology
- Eco-Friendly-Reduces environmental waste & eliminates disposal of up to twenty 9 volt batteries
- Maintenance Free Battery Power - No batteries to replace for the life of the alarm
- Tamper proof design provides a higher level of security and prevents battery removal
- Interconnectable with up to 24 compatible USI Electric alarms and devices
- Saves money-Never replace batteries for 10 years, saving up to $38.00 over the life of the alarm
- Eliminates annoying low battery chirps
- Photoelectric Technology is typically more effective at detecting slow smoldering fires
- Drift compensation feature allows alarm to auto adjust sensitivity if the photoelectric chamber becomes dusty or dirty over time-further reducing nuisance alarms
- Smart Alarm Technology Provides:
- Quick Find Alarm Origination Locator
- Temperature & Humidity Compensation
- Self Diagnostics to ensure alarm is functioning properly
- Superior Nuisance Alarm Resistance
- 10 Year Product End-of-Service Life Warning
- Deactivation key switches alarm off and makes alarm ready for disposal
- Lock-out feature prevents deactivated alarm from being reinstalled
- This alarm is suitable for installation in houses, apartments, dormitories and manufactured housing
- Fast & easy to install. Perfect for new or replacement installations
- For added security, tamper-resistant locking feature prevents unwanted alarm removal
- Larger mounting base covers drywall imperfections and old paint marks
- The single silence/test button temporarily quiets nonemergency alarms and tests alarm functionality
- Meet New Laws & Legislation-This alarm exceeds industry standards, and ETL listed to UL Standard UL 217 and California State Fire Marshal approved
- 10 year limited warranty on both battery and alarm
Permanent Power also saves money from battery replacements (up to $38.00 over the 10-year life of the alarm), eliminates annoying low battery chirps and helps the environment by reducing environmental waste from disposed batteries. This detector features smart alarm technology to assist in completely eliminating nuisance alarms, a single silence/test button to quiet a non-hazardous alarm and an end-of-service life warning that sounds when it's time to replace the battery (approximately 10-years from activation).
The perfect replacement for existing Universal Security Instruments Alarms, this unit features a large mounting base to cover imperfections in drywall and the option to replace retrofitting applications. The quick deactivation key switches the alarm off and makes the batteries safe for disposal. Once the alarm is deactivated, the tamper resistant feature turns on to prevent deactivated alarms from being reinstalled.
This alarm exceeds industry standards by meeting new laws and legislation. The Universal Security Instruments MP116S Photoelectric Smoke and Fire Smart Alarm is ETL listed to UL Standard UL 217 and is also California State Fire Marshal approved.
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited Warranty on both the battery and alarm
- Alarm Power Source: 120V AC/DC Hardwired Alarm with 10 Year Permanent Power Sealed Battery Backup
- Alarm Sensor Type: Photoelectric
- Manufacturing Credits: UL listed & CSFM listed
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 5.75 x 5.75 x 1.75 in.
- Product Weight: 0.49 lbs.
- Please Note: Current Mfg Date June 2017
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.