USI 120 Volt Photoelectric Smoke Alarm and Strobe Kit for Hearing Impaired - Meets ADA Requirements (2417)
All Sales Are Final
- Microprocessor intelligence provides superior nuisance alarm resistance
- 2 tamper resistant locking features prevent unauthorized removal of alarm and battery
- Photoelectric Technology is typically more effective at detecting slow smoldering fires
- Drift compensation feature allows alarm to auto adjust sensitivity if the photoelectric chamber becomes dusty or dirty over time - further reducing nuisance alarms
- Smart Alarm Technology virtually eliminates nuisance alarms. Ideal for installation in EVERY room
- 10 year smoke alarm product end-of-service life warning sounds when it is time to replace alarm
- This alarm is suitable for installation in houses, apartments, dormitory and manufactured housing
- UL 217 and California State Fire Marshal approved. Strobe meets UL 1971
- Fast & easy to install. Perfect for new or replacement installations
- Automatic temperature and humidity compensation continuously adjusts to variations in environmental conditions, reducing nuisance alarms
- The larger mounting base covers drywall imperfections and old paint marks
- The single silence/test button temporarily quiets nonemergency alarms and tests alarm functionality
- Temperature Range is 40F to 100F (4C to 38C). Humidity Range is 5% to 85% relative humidity (RH)
- STROBE: 177 Candelas Rated. Maintains constant 1 Hz flash rate requirement for visual signal devices
- RELAY: Form C dry contacts. 120VAC @ 5 amps (max.) 28 VDC @ 5 amps (max.)
- Meets or exceeds ADA Requirements (Americans with Disabilities Act)
- 10 year limited warranty
The Universal Security Instruments 2417 Photoelectric Smoke Alarm and Strobe Kit assists in alerting the hearing impaired of the dangers of smoke and fire with a bright signal strobe light. The utilization of Photoelectric Technology allows for increased efficiency in detecting slow smoldering fires. Perfect for new or replacement installations, this maintenance-free alarm is suitable for houses, apartments, dormitories and manufactured housing. The sealed battery (included) will never have to be replaced throughout the life of the alarm, giving you a decade's worth in peace of mind even in the event of a power outage. This detector features smart alarm technology to assist in completely eliminating nuisance alarms, a single silence/test button to quiet a non-hazardous alarm and an end-of-service life warning. Two tamper resistant locking features have been included and will prevent any unauthorized removal of alarm and battery. Drift Compensation allows alarm to auto adjust sensitivity if the photoelectric chamber becomes dusty or dirty over time.
The perfect replacement for existing Universal Security Instruments Alarms, this unit features a large mounting base to cover imperfections in drywall and the option to replace retrofitting applications. Automatic temperature and humidity compensation that continuously adjust to variations in environmental conditions further reduce the likelihood of nuisance alarms. Featuring a swift and near effortless installation process, this USI alarm is perfect for new or replacement installations. This alarm exceeds industry standards by meeting new laws and legislation. The Universal Security Instruments 2417 Photoelectric Smoke Alarm and Strobe Kit is listed to UL Standard UL 217 and is also California State Fire Marshal approved. The included strobe meets UL 1971.
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Alarm Power Source: 120V AC/DC Hardwired Alarm with Replaceable Battery Backup
- Alarm Sensor Type: Photoelectric
- Manufacturing Credits: UL listed & CSFM listed
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 17.28 x 13.78 x 10.59 in.
- Product Weight: 12.80 lbs.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.