First Alert Smart Onelink Smoke + CO Alarm - Battery Operated (1042136)
All Sales Are Final
Battery Operated Onelink Smart Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- 2-in-1 smart smoke and carbon monoxide alarm alerts you to both types of danger in your home, with a photoelectric smoke sensor and electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor
- Alarm sends emergency notifications, via your phone, while voice alerts tell you the type and location of danger
- Conveniently test and silence alarm via Onelink Home App
- Wirelessly interconnects with other First Alert Onelink Alarms (sold separately) to create a smart home safety network. If one detector sounds off, all connected alarms will sound off
- Battery Operated - Quick and easy installation
- Easy Access Battery Drawer - Quickly Replace Batteries (Batteries last approximately five years)
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit; can be used on both Apple and Android devices
Onelink Smart Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Alarm - Battery Operated
Add intelligent protection to your home with the Onelink Smoke & Carbon Monoxide alarm. This 2-in-1 combo alarm detects both smoke and carbon monoxide. Regardless of whether you're home or away, you'll be notified when smoke or co is detected. This First Alert Onelink Combo Alarm is capable of identifying the type and location of the danger. You'll also be able to create a personalized smoke and co safety network by interconnecting other compatible alarms.
Mobile Connectivity Through the Onelink Home App
With the Onelink Home app you can test and silence your alarm and assign the locations of each device in your home.
Smart Home Safety Network
Wirelessly interconnect with other First Alert & Onelink devices (sold separately) to create a smart home safety network. When one alarm is triggered, all connected devices will sound off. This alarm is also compatible with Amazon Alexa, so you can ask Alexa to check the status of your Onelink alarm. The Onelink Home App is compatible with both Android and Apple devices.
Voice Alerts and More
Emergency notifications alert you to danger via your phone, while voice and location technology tell you the type and area of danger; the Onelink also uses a traditional 85-decibel siren.
The Onelink Smoke & Carbon Monoxide alarm is battery-operated and has an easy access battery door for convenience. This Onelink Alarm comes with a 3 cell battery pack, and based on regular alarm usage, the battery will last approximately five years.
Onelink Battery Operated Smart Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Alarm (3nd Generation) 1042136
- Power Source: Battery Operated
- Battery Type: 3 Cell Lithium
- Sensor: Photoelectric and Electrochemical
- Smart Technology: Helps reduce nuisance alarms
- Noise Output: 85 dB with Voice Alerts
- Voice Feature: Announces programmed location of the unit and danger detected
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless Interconnect: Can be linked with other compatible alarms
- Bluetooth Mesh Network Communication: Allows alarms to speak with one another
- Wi-Fi Enabled: Receive notifications via iPhone, iPad and iPad Touch (Requires iOS 9.0 or later)
- Compatibility: Apple HomeKit and Google Play
- Multicolor Ring: Provides visual indication of various alarm states
- Single Button: One press to silence and test alarm
- Standards: UL 217 and UL 2034
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.88 x 1.57 x 5.88 in.
- Product Weight: .75 lbs.
- Smoke particles of varying number and size are produced in all fires. For maximum protection, use both ionization and photoelectric sensing technologies. Ionization alarms are generally more sensitive to fast flaming fires and photoelectric alarms are generally more sensitive to smoldering fires.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.