Honeywell Home RTH5160D1003 Simple Display Non-Programmable Thermostat
- Straightforward display and basic buttons keep operation simple
- Backlit display shows current room temperature and set point temperature simultaneously
- Plus/minus 1° F temperature control
- Auto change from heat to cool
- Includes change reminders for low batteries
- Program is retained in memory in the event of a power outage
- Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature display
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Includes UWP mounting system, mounting hardware and quick install guide
Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat
The Honeywell RTH5160 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat offers intuitive operation with basic button functionality. This non-programmable thermostat's straightforward backlit display provides a seamless approach to navigating in home heating and cooling functions. Precision Temperature Control and Auto Change capabilities will provide owners an easily accessible means of pinpointing their preferred heating/cooling settings. This non-programmable thermostat includes a Change Reminder feature that will alert owners whenever a new pair of batteries is required. Temperature preferences will remain intact in the event of a power outage. This alleviates owners from the hassle of reentering their selected setting. Installation is also seamless as this non-programmable thermostat includes: UWP mounting system, mounting hardware and a quick install guide.
Classic Temperature Control - Upgraded
No more guessing at little lines in the dark. The RTH5160 Simple Display Non-Programmable Thermostat has all the features you love - straightforward readings, single-degree control, basic functions - with a backlit, easy-to-read display that shows both your temperature and set point simultaneously.
Change is Good
This non-programmable thermostat is all about change. Featuring auto-change from heat to cool and a change reminder alert for the 2 AA batteries (not included), you can be confident your comfort levels stay intact - even during a power outage, thanks to memory storage.
Trade just a little of your time for a DIY install project. The UWP mounting system, included mounting hardware and quick install guide can have your digital thermostat up and running quickly. Simple steps and basic wiring to your home's comfort in your control.
- Single-Stage Heating and Cooling: Yes
- Multi-Stage Heating and Cooling: Yes
- Heating Only: Yes
- Cooling Only: Yes
- Compatible with Warm Air Furnace: Yes
- Compatible with Central Air Conditioning: Yes
- Compatible with Heat Pump (No Aux./EM): Yes
- Compatible with Heat Pump (With Aux./EM): Yes
- Compatible with Hot Water: Yes
- Compatible with Steam or Gravity: Yes
- Use with Floor/Wall Furnace 24V or 750mV: Yes
- Use with Volt Gas Fireplace 24V or 750mV: Yes
- Use with Pellet Stove for mV Thermostats: No
- Use with Electric Baseboard 120V-240V: No
- Auto System Change from Heat to Cool: Yes
- Model #: RTH5160D1003
- Product Size (WxHxD): 5.36 x 3.86 x 1.08 in.
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.