First Alert Dual Sensor Photoelectric/Ionization Smoke and Fire Alarm with 10-Year Sealed Battery - SA3210 (1039842)
Dual Sensor Smoke and Fire Alarm with 10-Year Sealed Battery
The First Alert SA3210 10-Year Battery Dual Sensor Alarm provides early warning of both flaming and smoldering fires. Additionally, its intelligent sensing technology is designed to cut down on nuisance alarms from cooking smoke or other common false-alarm triggers. A single button both silences and tests the smoke detector for simple operation. The built-in 10-year lithium metal battery provides continuous power, with no need to ever worry about changing the battery over the lifetime of the smoke detector, and it can be easily installed anywhere without wires.
Dual Sensors Detect Different Types of Fires
This First Alert Smoke and Fire Alarm comes equipped with two different sensors to offer the earliest possible warning of a fire. The ionization sensor detects flaming fires, such as grease fires or wastebasket fires, while the photoelectric sensor detects smoldering fires, such as when a lit cigarette ignites clothing or upholstery. Both sensors work together to provide complete smoke and fire detection.
Intelligent Sensing Technology Minimizes False Alarms
People sometimes disable a fire detector when it goes off due to cooking smoke or steam, even though in doing so they endanger themselves and their loved ones. Intelligent Sensing Technology in the First Alert Dual-Sensor Smoke and Fire Alarm is designed to distinguish between real fires and nuisances, reducing false alarms significantly so there is never a need to disable the alarm.
Ten Years of Smoke and Fire Protection
This smoke and fire alarm is powered by ten year sealed lithium batteries. The batteries will not have to be replaced during the span of the alarm's ten year operation. Dual sensing technology and a decade's worth of protection provides an elite defense in alerting others to the presence of smoke and fire in the home.
First Alert Photoelectric/Ionization Smoke and Fire Alarm SA3210
* Meets California, New York and New Jersey 10 Year Smoke Alarm Requirements
Ionization smoke alarms are designed to quickly identify fast flaming fires. These fires can be categorized by their ability to generate and combust at an advanced speed (i.e. kitchen grease fires or fires fueled by paper burning in a wastebasket).
Photoelectric smoke alarms specialize in detecting slow smoldering fires. These fires can be categorized by their propensity to produce large smoke particles that can smolder for hours before bursting into larger flames (i.e. fires caused by cigarettes or candles burning on couches or bedding).
For maximum protection and full coverage from both types of fires, First Alert Dual Sensing Smoke Alarms offer elite protection with their photoelectric and ionization sensing capabilities.
- Power Source: Battery Operated
- Battery Type: 10 Year Sealed Lithium
- Sensor: Photoelectric and Ionization
- Optipath 360° Technology: Patented technology provides 360° of direct access to the smoke sensor
- Intelligent Sensing Technology: Helps reduce nuisance alarms
- Noise Output: 85 dB in a T3 Pattern
- Single Button: One press to silence and test alarm
- Perfect Mount: Mounting bracket keeps alarm secure over a wide rotation range to allow for perfect alignment.
- Tamper Resistant: Includes Locking Pins
- Standards: UL 217
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 5 x 2 x 5 in.
- Product Weight: .54 lbs.
- Smoke particles of varying number and size are produced in all fires. For maximum protection, use both ionization and photoelectric sensing technologies. Ionization alarms are generally more sensitive to fast flaming fires and photoelectric alarms are generally more sensitive to smoldering fires.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.