First Alert 10-Year Sealed Battery Ionization Smoke Alarm - 0827B
10-Year Sealed Battery Smoke Alarm
The First Alert 0827B Sealed Ionization Smoke Alarm includes a 10-year sealed battery that removes the need to purchase additional battery replacements during its decade long lifespan. The 10 year alarm uses an ionization sensor to quickly identify the presence of fast-flaming fires. Additional features include: a tamperproof design, a mute feature, a power LED and alarm indicator, end of life signal, and single test button.
Ionization Sensor Reliably Detects Flaming Fires
The First Alert 10-Year Sealed Battery Ionization Smoke Alarm comes equipped with an ultra-reliable ionization sensor to provide the earliest possible warning of a fast-flaming fire. The sensor is optimized to detect flaming fires, such as those caused by paper, kitchen grease, and other fast-combusting materials.
No Battery Changes for the Life of the Alarm
The First Alert 0827B Sealed Ionization Smoke Alarm features a built-in 3-volt lithium power cell that lasts for 10 years, so you never have to worry about battery changes for the life of the alarm. Using a smoke detector system with a sealed battery provides the ultimate in longevity and security, preventing possible lapses in protection.
Tamperproof Design Prevents Battery from Being Removed
Thanks to a tamperproof design, the batteries in the First Alert 0827B Sealed Ionization Smoke Alarm can’t be removed. This smoke detector complies with current 10-year legislation in states/cities where required, making it a great addition for any number of properties where sealed/tamperproof alarms are required.
If the alarm goes off accidentally, simply press the silence button to stop the noise. The same button allows you to test the alarm to ensure it is working properly. An LED indicator blinks to let you know the smoke detector is receiving power and working regularly. When the alarm reaches the end of its service life, it will chirp once a minute to let you know the battery is almost depleted. This smoke alarm features a Perfect Mount system for easy alignment and installation.
First Alert 10-Year Sealed Battery Ionization Smoke Alarm 0827B
* Meets California, New York and New Jersey 10 Year Smoke Alarm Requirements
- Power Source: Battery Operated
- Battery Type: Ten Year Sealed Lithium
- Sensor: Ionization
- Noise Output: 85 dB in a T3 Pattern
- Blinking Power Indicator: Confirms that the Smoke Alarm is receiving power
- LED Indicator: Activates with alarm to illuminate a path to safety
- Single Button: One press to silence and test alarm
- Perfect Mount: Mounting bracket keeps alarm secure over a wide rotation range to allow for perfect alignment
- Tamper Resistant Lithium Battery Pack: Provides continuous power for up to 10 years Battery Pack cannot be removed and is not replace
- Standards: UL 217
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.7 x 2.25 x 5.7 in.
- Product Weight: .55 lbs.
- Smoke particles of varying number and size are produced in all fires. For maximum protection, use both ionization and photoelectric sensing technologies. Ionization alarms are generally more sensitive to fast flaming fires and photoelectric alarms are generally more sensitive to smoldering fires.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.