First Alert Wireless Interconnect Battery Operated Smoke Alarm With Voice Location - SA511B
Wireless Interconnect Battery Operated Smoke Alarm w/ Voice Location
The First Alert Wireless Interconnected Smoke Alarm with Voice and Location detects smoke levels and can work with compatible models to create a wireless alert system throughout your home. This wireless-enabled battery-operated detector alerts you by using audible signals including a loud 85-decibel siren and that studies have shown to wake up children better than standard alarms. Wireless Interconnected technology allows other compatible First Alert wireless-enabled alarms located in separate areas of your home to communicate with each other, alerting you to a problem even when it's on another floor. This photoelectric smoke alarm includes tamper resistant locking pins that lock the detector to the mounting bracket and battery drawer to prevent removal of the alarm.
Can Be Connected with Compatible Alarms for Enhanced Safety
The First Alert SA511B Smoke Detector can be connected with multiple alarms around your home or office (a maximum of 12 smoke alarms and 6 carbon monoxide alarms) to create a safety network of detection (additional alarms sold separately). Compatible wireless alarms can communicate with each other through a radio frequency, so when one alarm sounds, all of them sound. The communication distance (range) between any two First Alert Wireless Interconnect Alarms is typically 50 ft. (15 meters) inside of a home. Some features of a home, such as the number of floors, number/size of rooms, furniture and types of building materials used may reduce the range of wireless interconnect alarms. Earlier notification of danger means you can avoid dangerous smoke levels sooner.
Battery-Operated Alarm Installs Easily
The battery-operated wireless interconnected smoke detector requires no wiring and no electrician to install. Simply put two AA batteries into the detector and mount it on any wall or ceiling. A low-battery light and chirp will let you know when the batteries need to be replaced. A one-touch button silences false alarms and allows you to test the smoke alarm for functionality.
Photoelectric Smoke Sensing
This smoke alarm uses a photoelectric smoke sensing sensor that provides optimal protection from smoldering fires. Photoelectric smoke alarms also reduce the likelihood of false alarms like those caused from cooking fires and shower steam from sounding.
First Alert Wireless Interconnect Battery Operated Smoke Alarm With Voice Location can be preprogrammed with the following locations:
- Child’s Bedroom
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Master Bedroom
- Family Room
- No Location
- Guest Bedroom
- Utility Room
First Alert Battery Operated Smoke Alarm With Voice Location - SA511B
- Power Source: Battery Operated
- Battery Type: Two AA
- Sensor: Photoelectric
- Wireless Interconnect: Can be linked with up to 18 units (12 Smoke, 6 CO/Heat/Relay)
- Exclusive Voice Warning with Location: Will tell you the preprogrammed location of the initiating unit and danger detected
- Optipath 360° Technology: Patented technology provides 360° of direct access to the smoke sensor
- Intelligent Sensing Technology: Helps reduce nuisance alarms
- Noise Output: 85 dB in a T3 Pattern
- Spread Spectrum Horn Tone: Sweeps through the 2200 - 3400 Hz range
- Single Button: One press to silence and test alarm
- Perfect Mount: Mounting bracket keeps alarm secure over a wide rotation range to allow for perfect alignment.
- Standards: UL 217, FCC Compliant
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 5 x 2 x 5 in.
- Product Weight: 1.8 lbs.
- Smoke particles of varying number and size are produced in all fires. For maximum protection, use both ionization and photoelectric sensing technologies. Ionization alarms are generally more sensitive to fast flaming fires and photoelectric alarms are generally more sensitive to smoldering fires.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.