First Alert Wireless Interconnect Battery Operated Carbon Monoxide Alarm With Voice Location - CO511B
Wireless Interconnect Battery Operated Carbon Monoxide Alarm w/ Voice Location
The First Alert CO511B Wireless Interconnected Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Voice and Location detects elevated carbon monoxide levels and can work with compatible models to create a wireless alert system throughout your home. This wireless-enabled battery-operated detector alerts you by using audible signals including a loud 85-decibel siren and that studies have shown to wake up children better than standard alarms. Wireless Interconnected technology allows other compatible First Alert wireless-enabled alarms located in separate areas of your home to communicate with each other, alerting you to a problem even when it's on another floor. The carbon monoxide alarm features a sensor for increased accuracy.
Can Be Connected with Compatible Alarms for Enhanced Safety
The First Alert CO511B Carbon Monoxide Detector can be connected with multiple alarms around your home or office (a maximum of 12 smoke alarms and 6 carbon monoxide alarms) to create a safety network of detection (additional alarms sold separately). Compatible wireless alarms can communicate with each other through a radio frequency, so when one alarm sounds, all of them sound. The communication distance (range) between any two First Alert Wireless Interconnect Alarms is typically 50 ft. (15 meters) inside of a home. Some features of a home, such as the number of floors, number/size of rooms, furniture and types of building materials used may reduce the range of wireless interconnect alarms. Earlier notification of danger means you can avoid dangerous CO levels sooner.
Battery-Operated Alarm Installs Easily
The battery-operated wireless interconnected carbon monoxide detector requires no wiring and no electrician to install. Simply put two AA batteries into the detector and mount it on any wall or ceiling. A low-battery light and chirp will let you know when the batteries need to be replaced. A one-touch button silences false alarms and allows you to test the CO detector for functionality.
Accurate Detection Technology
This carbon monoxide alarm uses an advanced electrochemical sensor to detect carbon monoxide leaks from multiple sources, including faulty fuel-burning appliances, blocked chimneys, and generators running inside or too close to homes. The voice alarm as well as indicator lights on the front of the detector identify both the threat and its location. Studies have shown that children wake up better to voice alarms than standard alarms.
First Alert Wireless Interconnect Battery Operated Carbon Monoxide Alarm With Voice Location can be preprogrammed with the following locations:
- Child’s Bedroom
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Master Bedroom
- Family Room
- No Location
- Guest Bedroom
- Utility Room
First Alert Battery Operated CO Alarm w/ Voice Location - CO511B
- Power Source: Battery Operated
- Battery Type: Two AA
- Sensor: Electrochemical
- Wireless Interconnect: Can be linked with up to 18 units (12 Smoke, 6 CO/Heat/Relay)
- Exclusive Voice Warning with Location: Will tell you the preprogrammed location of the initiating unit and danger detected
- Smart Sensing Technology: Helps reduce nuisance alarms
- Spread Spectrum Horn Tone: Sweeps through the 2200 - 3400 Hz range
- Single Button: One press to silence and test alarm
- Perfect Mount: Mounting bracket keeps alarm secure over a wide rotation range to allow for perfect alignment
- Tamper Resistant: Locks alarm to mounting bracket to prevent removal of battery and/or alarm
- Standards: UL 2034, FCC compliant
- Warranty: 7 Year Limited
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.13 x 2.38 x 5.13.in.
- Product Weight: .65 lbs.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.