First Alert Slim Design Battery-Operated Photoelectric Smoke and Fire Alarm - PR700 (1039772)
First Alert Slim Design Battery-Operated Photoelectric Smoke & Fire Alarm - PR700
This maximum protection alarm has a patented smoke entry system that allows a direct smoke path to the photoelectric sensor to detect regular and slow smoldering fires. First Alert Nuisance-Free Technology will reduce false alarms that result from cooking and shower steam. This smoke and fire alarm includes a loud 85db sound output, powerful LED indicator, end of life signal, mute and single test/silence button so you can test your alarm regularly. Installation is easy with the simple twist lock wall and ceiling mount. This smoke detector meets UL217 standards and is backed by a 10-year limited warranty. The First Alert Slim Design Battery-Operated Smoke and Fire Alarm is the perfect low-key addition for any number of home settings.
Photoelectric Sensor Warns of Smoldering Fires
The First Alert PR700 Smoke Alarm comes equipped with a photoelectric sensor to provide the earliest possible warning of fire. The sensor is optimized to detect larger smoke particles produced by smoldering fires, such as those caused by unextinguished cigarettes. It also distinguishes between real threats and smoke/vapor produced during showering, cooking, and other everyday activities, helping minimize the number of false alarms. A patented smoke entry system helps ensures reliable detection by providing a direct air pathway to the sensor.
Sleek, Low-Profile Design
Half as thick as a standard alarm, the First Alert PR700 Photoelectric Smoke and Fire Alarm packs premium detection features into a sleek, compact unit. The ultra-thin design features a white finish that blends seamlessly with most home decor.
Battery-Powered Alarm Installs Easily
This battery-powered smoke and fire detector requires no rewiring and no electrician to install. Simply mount it on a wall or ceiling using the versatile twist-lock mounting bracket. An end-of-life signal will notify you when the detector is nearing expiration.
Alerts You to Danger
When a threat is detected, the smoke and fire alarm sounds a loud 85-decibel siren that is designed to wake even the soundest of sleepers. A single button allows you to silence alarms and test if the device is working.
First Alert Slim Design Photoelectric Smoke & Fire Alarm PR700
* Recommended replacement for the following obsolete models: SA710CN, SA710LCN.
** California and New York Residents - Please note this alarm is not compliant with your State's 10 Year Sealed Battery Alarm Legislation Requirements.
- Power Source: Battery Operated
- Battery Type: 9V
- Sensor: Photoelectric
- Optipath 360° Technology: Patented technology provides 360° of direct access to the smoke sensor
- Intelligent Sensing Technology: Helps reduce nuisance alarms
- Noise Output: 85 dB in a T3 Pattern
- Single Button: One press to silence and test alarm
- Low Profile Design: Half as thick as a standard alarm
- Perfect Mount: Mounting bracket keeps alarm secure over a wide rotation range to allow for perfect alignment.
- Tamper Resistant: Includes Locking Pins
- Optional Locking Feature: Secures alarm to mounting bracket
- Standards: UL 217
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.2 x 1.13 x 5.2 in.
- Product Weight: .375 lbs.
- Smoke particles of varying number and size are produced in all fires. For maximum protection, use both ionization and photoelectric sensing technologies. Ionization alarms are generally more sensitive to fast flaming fires and photoelectric alarms are generally more sensitive to smoldering fires.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.