Honeywell QuietCare Cool Mist Console Humidifier, HCM-6009
- Cool Moisture Technology pulls in dry air, moves it past the moisturizing antimicrobial filter, and fans it out into the room as invisible moisture.
- Three Humidity Output Settings are capable of efficiently humidifying up to 2300 square feet of space
- Advanced Mist Humidistat cycles the humidifier on and off while keeping your preferred humidity level
- Automatic Shut-Off: The HCM-6009 will automatically shut off when your selected humidity level has been reached or when the dual water tanks have been emptied
- Dual Water Tanks can hold a maximum on of 3.25 gallons of water and are easily refilled.
- Built-In QuietCare Technology allows the HCM-6009 to perform 30% quieter than other console humidifiers.
- Energy Efficient: this unit uses less energy than an 80 watt light bulb.
- Prolonged Runtime: capable of operating for 24 hours per filling (low setting)
- Uses: Honeywell Replacement Humidifier Filter E, HC-14
The Honeywell QuietCare Cool Mist Humidifier utilizes a Protec Pure Cool Moisture System that will assist in the capturing of dust, dirt and pollen in the water. The use of the Protec Pure Cool Moisture System is capable of producing cleaner and fresher moisture by using a combination of air-washing technology features along with Protec protection. This is achieved by a multistep process that includes:
- An air-washing pre-filter captures dirt, dust, pollen and other small particles in the water.
- The primary Protec Antimicrobial Filter then assists in preventing surface growth and migration of mold, mildew, algae, fungus and odor inducing bacteria.
- The use of a Protec Cleaning Cartridge will hinder the development of odor-causing bacteria and mold. The cartridge will also reduce mineral buildup within the humidifier.
The Honeywell QuietCare HCM-6009 Console Humidifier comes equipped with an Advanced Mist Humidistat which automatically maintains the desired moisture level to your preset personal preference. This whole house humidifier features three output speeds to efficiently humidify up to 2300 square feet of space. The low speed setting provides minimum moisture and quiet operation (30% quieter than competing units). The medium setting is suitable for everyday moisture control, while the high speed setting is reserved for scenarios that require fast humidification. The Honeywell QuietCare Console Humidifier's manual controls are showcased by an easily adjustable knob that will encourage owners to seamlessly select their preferred humidity settings. The aspects of portability have been addressed with the inclusion of caster wheels that will allow owners to move this unit from one area to the next.
Helps Temporarily Relieve Dry Air Discomforts
- Provides an efficient solution for counteracting the effects of dry harsh winter air by adding essential moisture to any room. Soothe dry skin with added moisture so hands and lips are no longer dry.
Helps temporarily Relieve Congestion and Cough
- Maintaining an indoor humidity level between 40-60% can reduce the survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air.*
- *Studies have shown that keeping indoor air at an RH level of 40-60% reduces survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air compared to lower RH levels.
Helps You Breathe Better and Sleep More Comfortably
- Comfortable humidity helps purify the air and keep throat and nasal passages hydrated. This can help you breathe better and sleep more comfortably.
Helps Protect Wooden Furniture, Floors and Musical Instruments
- Low humidity causes wood to lose moisture and shrink. Extreme changes can causes warping and cracking.
Helps Keep Indoor Plants Healthy
Symptoms of dry air include curled leaves and dry leaf tips. Flower buds may even turn brown and fall off. Using a humidifier can help return moisture to the air promoting improved plant growth.
Helps Reduce Static Electricity
- Static electricity is even more active when the air is dry, especially in the cold months when people turn on their heat. Returning moisture to dry air assists in reducing static shocks and static cling.
- Humidifier Type: Cool mist evaporative
- Daily Output: up to 9.0 Gallons
- Room Size: up to 2300 sq ft
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 21 x 13 x 17.5 in.
- Product Weight: 21 lbs.
- Voltage: 110-120 V
- Uses HC-14 Replacement Filter E
- Three Year Limited Warranty
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.