Resideo Water Leak Alarm With Sensing Cable, RWD42
- Detect water with sensors on the unit or expand coverage with the included 5 ft. water sensing cable.
- Water sensing cable detects water on entire length of cable.
- Audible alert when leak is detected with 100 dBA buzzer alarm.
- Reusable even after detecting a water leak.
- Detector can be placed flat on the floor or mounted on a surface.
- For wall mounting, use double-sided tape (included) to adhere to a dry surface.
- Easy to install with no assembly required, one-year warranty.
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included), low battery chirp alert.
- Recommended for indoor use only.
- Place the sensor and cable in spots where you do not usually observe:
- Water heaters
- Sump pumps
- Behind washing machines and dishwashers
- Under sinks
- Around toilets
- Media systems
The Resideo RWD42 Water Leak Alarm offers superior protection against leaks and water damage near potential trouble spots close to plumbing around the home or office. This patented 5 ft. cable solution extends the detection zone offered by traditional spot detectors by 3100%. Additional cables (sold separately) can be connected to extend the cable and increase water sensing area up to 240 ft. Water Sensing Cable detects water on entire length of cable. Place the cable in spots where you do not usually observe such as water heaters, sump pumps, under sinks, around toilets, behind washing machines and dishwashers. This is the only system that can run around the entire perimeter of a room or basement. The Resideo Water Leak Alarm also gives off a chirp sound when the battery is low. This detector can be placed flat on the floor or mounted on a surface, for wall mounting, use double-sided tape (included) to adhere to a dry surface. This unit works directly out of the box with no assembly required, simply add batteries and place in the desired location where you want to prevent water damage.
Easy to Install
The detector is powered by 2 AA batteries (not included). Do not mix old an new batteries. Do not mix rechargeable and alkaline batteries.
- Open the battery cover on the detector and install the batteries.
- Replace the cover and press firmly to ensure a snug fit.
- Insert the sensing cable into the cable sensor jack on the bottom of the detector.
- Place detector so the cable is positioned where leaks are most likely to occur.
- The detector can be placed flat on the floor or mounted on a surface. For wall mounting, use double-sided tape (included) to adhere to a dry surface.
- Battery: 2 AA Alkaline (not inlcuded)
- Product Weight: .33 lbs.
- Product Dimensions (WxDxH): 3.6 x 1.25 x 3.6 in.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.