Honeywell Easy to Care Warm Mist Humidifier - Black, HWM-340B
- Easy top fill design makes filling as simple as watering a plant
- No costly filters to replace
- Adjustable humidity control for maximum comfort
- Quietly emits soothing moisture in less than 1 minute
- Auto shut off when humidifier tank is empty
- Medicine cup for use with liquid inhalants
- Easy to clean with dishwasher safe parts
- Recommended for large rooms (20' x 20')
The Honeywell Easy to Care Warm Mist Humidifier is the definitive solution to combating dry air in a swift and efficient manner. Intuitive design and practical application have completely eliminated the requirement of ever purchasing replacement filters for this unit. This is achieved through a highly resourceful system that utilizes boiling water to purify the surrounding air. The overall process is a relatively quiet one that effectively eliminates up to 95% of airborne bacteria in the water while simultaneously emitting warm and purified moisture into your surrounding area.
Capable of holding 1.3 gallons of water, the Honeywell Easy to Care Warm Mist Humidifier can effectively operate for 24 continuous hours on one filling. Easy Fill Technology allows for an easily accessible means of keeping your unit operating at full capacity. Simply pour water into the Filling Area and you're ready to go. Convenient additions such as an Auto-Shutoff feature, dishwater friendly pieces and the ability to select and personalize the level of Humidity through an adjustable dial further distinguish this model as a premier option.
Helps Temporarily Relieve Dry Air Discomforts
- Provides an efficient solution for counteracting the effects of dry harsh winter air by adding essential moisture to any room. Soothe dry skin with added moisture so hands and lips are no longer dry.
Helps temporarily Relieve Congestion and Cough
- Maintaining an indoor humidity level between 40-60% can reduce the survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air.*
- *Studies have shown that keeping indoor air at an RH level of 40-60% reduces survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air compared to lower RH levels.
Helps You Breathe Better and Sleep More Comfortably
- Comfortable humidity helps purify the air and keep throat and nasal passages hydrated. This can help you breathe better and sleep more comfortably.
Helps Protect Wooden Furniture, Floors and Musical Instruments
- Low humidity causes wood to lose moisture and shrink. Extreme changes can causes warping and cracking.
Helps Keep Indoor Plants Healthy
Symptoms of dry air include curled leaves and dry leaf tips. Flower buds may even turn brown and fall off. Using a humidifier can help return moisture to the air promoting improved plant growth.
Helps Reduce Static Electricity
- Static electricity is even more active when the air is dry, especially in the cold months when people turn on their heat. Returning moisture to dry air assists in reducing static shocks and static cling.
- Warm Mist humidification technology
- Coverage Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Runs up to 24 hours on low setting
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 14.21 x 8.19 x 12.76 in.
- Product Weight: 4.02 lbs.
- 1.3 gallon tank capacity
- 3 gallon output per day
- 3 year limited warranty
- Uses Protec Continuous Cleaning Cartridge: PC2V1
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.