Flying Fisherman sunbandits are most often worn as a face mask for protection from the sun, wind and harmful UV rays, but can also be worn as a headband, cap, neckerchief, hair tie and more. Made of seamless microfiber polyester, they are extremely lightweight and breathable, wick away moisture, and dry quickly. Don't leave port without one! The Flying Fisherman Sunbandit is made of breathable, moisture wicking polyester, and can be worn as a bandit mask, pirate scarf, cap, headband, hair tie, etc. Cool, comfortable protection from the harsh elements. The Flying Fisherman Pro Team has been sportfishing the world for years, capturing the memories on film. Those images inspire the artists who create our exclusive, wearable art and only the finest materials are used to capture the natural beauty of our designs. Use with Flying Fisherman Polarized Eyewear for maximum protection. Totally Affordable, Totally Fishing!
- Versatile, multi-functional bandana that can be worn twelve different ways.
- Breathable, lightweight 100% microfiber polyester is soft and seemless.
- Up to UPF 30 protection from sun and UV rays.
- Wicks moisture and dries quickly.
- Fabric stretches horizontally for comfortable wear.