First Alert 2011F Fire Protector Chest
The First Alert 2011F Fire Chest is designed to help keep your important documents, electronic media, and other small valuables safe from fire damage. This 0.17-cubic foot fire safe has been tested to withstand external temperatures of up to 1550° Fahrenheit for up to 30 minutes.
Independently Tested for Durability
Designed to withstand external temperatures of up to 1550° Fahrenheit for up to 30 minutes, this security safe has been independently verified to protect digital media such as memory sticks, CDs, DVDs, and external hard drives. The document safe helps keep your important documents, jewelry, money, and other small items safe from fire damage.
Compact and Portable Design
Keep your items safe from fire at home, in the office, or on the go with the 2011F key safe. This compact safe box has a capacity of 0.17 cubic feet and features a convenient built-in handle for easy portability.
Clamping-Style Lock Secures Your Valuables
The fire-safe box is equipped with a key lock and a clamping-style latch to protect its contents from theft. It includes two keys, so you have a backup in case one is misplaced.
- Clamping style latch with key Lock.
- 2 entry keys included.
- Convenient carry handle.
- Independently verified to protect digital media, such as memory sticks, CD's, DVD's and external hard drives.
- UL classified media protection device tested to withstand an external temperature up to 1550° for 1/2 hour.
- Interior Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.70 in. x 11.33 in. x 7.09 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (HxWxD): 6.10 in. x 13.94 in. x 11.14 in.
- Product weight: 15 lbs.
- 5 year limited warranty, with a lifetime after-fire replacement guarantee.
Q: How can I replace the keys or get the combination to my safe?
If you misplaced your keys, or forgot the combination to your safe, please fill out the Combination/Key Request Form
, have it notarized and submit the completed form via email, mail, or fax. Contact information may be found on the form.
Q: Where can I find the key number?
- Engraved on the key itself.
- Engraved on the lock cylinder.
- Engraved underneath the black plastic cap that says digital electronic safes.
- The silver sticker on the bottom right hand corner of the Anti-Theft Safes.
- On the key cover.
Q: My key is not broken, but it does not work in the safe. What should I do?
It may be possible that some debris/dust is caught in the lock of your unit. Please try the following:
- Check the engraved key number and verify it matches the engraved letter on the key cylinder.
- Spray WD-40 oil in the lock.
- Tap it lightly with a hammer.
- Try the key again. If the key still does not work please contact Consumer Affairs at 1-800-323-9005 for more information.